Wasabi enhances online ordering and delivery management with new IT infrastructure services from Fifosys.
Since 2003, Wasabi has led the way in providing fresh, attractive, modern Japanese style food across London with a strong emphasis on speedy, efficient customer service and innovative rapid-response online ordering and delivery.
In Fifosys we effectively get a ‘one-stop-shop’ in having a trusted provider to handle all our IT requirementsNikki Philips, Wasabi
Wasabi enlisted the help of Fifosys when its current IT infrastructure was not benefiting the business’ needs for the following reasons:
- The rapid expansion and the company’s plans for growth drove Wasabi’s decision to evaluate its IT.
- The company identified that it needed high-level IT direction in the form of a virtual Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) for an agile IT delivery model.
- With the growing demands it faces in its continuing expansion, Wasabi was in need of an IT model that will accommodate the needs of the business, not only now but moving into the future.
With online customer feedback gathering also core to their service and responsiveness model, the Wasabi team relies on their IT infrastructure to sustain, support and enhance all aspects of their business. They need their IT to be fast, efficient, reliable and highly resilient. And that’s where they had a problem. The popularity of Wasabi restaurants and services led to a demand for a rapid expansion programme and the Wasabi management needed their IT services to grow with them, accommodating their success and supporting fast growth with no loss of quality or service.
In Fifosys, Wasabi has found an IT partner similarly cultured to itself – an owner-managed, friendly and professional operation that offers agile services, a flexible and accommodating approach with great communication, fast response times and a true understanding of what the business requires both now and in achieving its long-term business goals
The collaboration between Wasabi and Fifosys provides:
- An IT model that will not only accommodate the needs of the Wasabi business now, but also evolve with the growing demands it faces in its continuing expansion
- An IT infrastructure that is procured, maintained and supported in a timely fashion in line with Wasabi's business requirements
- Immediate access to high level industry experts that are at the forefront of the market bringing with them a vast array of expertise, up-to-date knowledge, ideas and innovations from other industries.
- A well maintained system tailored specifically for Wasabi’s needs
- Up to date knowledge and ideas relevant to the modern market place
- An IT system that is fast, efficient, reliable and highly resilient and will help Wasabi today and for the future